Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wisdom from a Post-it Note


My daughter has just recently begun writing words, sounding them out and wanting to write on everything! Especially notebooks and post-it notes.  Yesterday after school she found one of my post-it note pads and asked if she could write, and of course, I said "yes!" We have to encourage those precious writing skills of a Kindergarten child. :)
She sat herself down at the kitchen bar and began working with great determination and this is what she gave me

"I love God"

 "I hate Satan"

:) 

"I love God and everyone"

Wow! Simple sentences with great truth!  Perhaps everything we really need to know we did learn in Kindergarten: love God, hate evil (Satan), love (honor) our parents, and love everyone.  What if the world lived through the heart of a Kindergarten child? I do think it would be a happier place and a world that would make God's heart smile!  

2 comments:

  1. Save that, Toya. In fact, you might want to frame them. later in life, that would be a beautiful gift . . . graduation maybe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious!! From the lips of children....

    ReplyDelete